Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


sábado, agosto 30



All their eyes are on me
They can tell something is wrong
But they don't know what it is
They don't know what i've done
And I don't know you

And he's not saying anything
Just not saying anything
And she is just along for the party
How did I get so lucky she said

Nauseous from a broken heart
These few aint happy
Doesn't matter what they say
I just need to hear it from you

Nauseous from a broken heart
These few aint happy
'Cause every day is a reminder of
Everything I fail
Every time I look at you

Everyday is a reminder of
Everything I found
Everytime I look at you

Sem comentários: