Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


sexta-feira, junho 13

Come lay here beside me / And I'll fear no death. / I'll give you my body / And I'll breathe your breath. // No-one will harm you / Inside this song. / We will be safe here / As the light is long / That makes way for Good Friday. // Get out of your body, / For there goes your blood. / It falls on my secrets / And colours the flood. // The time of our fathers / Is not ours to kill, / / Their sad-cellared wines / Are not ours to spill / And won't be passed over Good Friday. // Though this life / Is Ash Wednesday, / It's Ash Wednesday, / It forever approaches Good Friday.

elvis perkins

Sem comentários: