Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


sábado, março 22



We lost a couple years, like a Christmas box, / crushed under the weight of standing still. / I'm serious, there's no way you could be forgot. / The birds remember how to come home. // You left her from the basement, I was fading out, / the earthquake like a giant passing truck. / If I lose everything, then I lose you / but I'll lose all the really bad things too. // I don't feel so alive tonight, / the lightest things feel very heavy. / And you want to find a hedgehog friend. / You're talking like a girl again. / Takes a lot to makle you feel tempted. // It takes a lot of quills, / and I will, I will. / Takes a lot to make you cry, / and I will, I will. / Like a ghost without a throat, / held still until / he won't feel so killed. // You get stuck, move if you can. / Bread in your hand, those hungry looks won't hardly stand. / I guess I feel a bit lost without you, / a middle thumb stuck in your belt. // Oh believe me, / I will have no more of thee / and I'll drive you far away from me. // I'm gonna fly right through the walls, / don't be scared at all. / I'm gonna float above your bed, / I will, I will. / I'm gonna kiss you on your head, / miss you won't know, / you'll just feel a little wind instead. // In your dream I'm noticing the way she sits, / but tonight I'm letting you drive. / If you wannt touch me just a little bit, / you better use your smallest left hand. // I'm shaking like a candle light, / blow me out alright, already. / I get gone on whisky and cocaine, / on cought syrup and codiene. / Watch me move like nothing you see, / brush your hand across where you felt me. / Do I pass the feather test? // Is there any hope for me? / Oh, believe me, / I will have no more of thee / and I'll drive you far away from me. // It takes a lot of faith, / to not to know / that the coaster if // It takes a lot of god's will. / I will, I will. / It takes a quills, / until you know. / Like a hedgehog, believe it will. // We lost a couple years, like a Christmas box, / we knew that sometimes you'd feel better somehow. // I will, I will.

Sem comentários: