Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


sábado, fevereiro 9




Silvia, Silvia, Silvia, / I met you in the belly of a whale / Silvia, Silvia, Silvia / Oh where did you fail // Time passes slowly in the daylight / But I do not want to die / I met you in the belly of a wicked rhyme / And I read all your letters I could find // And the water is your friend / The water is your friend / And down and down and down you go / Gonna buy you a red dress, / And put feathers in your hair / And resurrect the finer things / I lost when you disappeared // Breaking on the daylight / They put flowers round your grave / And I sang a silly song for you / Hey hey hey hey hey / Silvia, Silvia // Silvia, Silvia, Silvia / I met you in the belly of a whale / Silvia, Silvia, Silvia, / Oh where did you fail // And the water is your friend / The water is your friend / And down and down and down you go / Gonna buy you a red dress / And put feathers in your hair / And resurrect the finer things / I lost when you disappeared // Breaking on the daylight / They put flowers round your grave / And I sang a silly song for you / Hey hey hey hey hey // Silvia, Silvia

Sem comentários: