Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


quinta-feira, outubro 18

jens lekman... para mim - nas palavras -, o bill callahan da Escandinávia: melancólicos mordazes e pungentes.
O primeiro volta com a canção "When I Said I Wanted To Be Your Dog" no regresso do Vidro Azul depois da emissão de aniversário. Ainda a adivinhar o alinhamento quase sempre imprevisível, de mais longe - e longe na estética - passarão uns bocados da história de amor dos To Kill a Petty Bourgeoisie, porque não veio dentro do VA de celebração, o kozelek - o eterno de dentro - e, com certeza, os dedos tão lusos e virtuosos do norberto lobo.

Everyday make a fine loaf of bread / And after work just before sunset / You hang down to the city park / There you're alone with the burbs in the dark // And I've seen other people do that too / But they're older than your twenty-two / They lost hope and soon they'll be gone / They'll just vanish with the setting sun // But I know, yes I know, / They're flying within you again, / But I won't let them get you / 'Cause you're my only friend / You're my only friend // When I said I wanted to be your dog / I wasn't coming on to you / I just wanted to lick your face / Lick those raindrops from the rainy days // You can take me for a walk in the park / I'll be chasing every single lark / I'll be burying all the skeleton bones / Peeing on every cold black stone // But I know, yes I know, / They're flying within you again, / But I won't let them eat you / 'Cause you're my only friend / My friend / My only friend / You're my friend

Sem comentários: