Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


quinta-feira, setembro 13



On the morning when I woke up without you for the first time / I felt free and I felt lonely and I felt scared / And I began to talk to myself almost immediately / Not being used to being the only person there // The first time I made coffee for just myself, I made too much of it / But I drank it all just cause you hate it when I let things go to waste / And I wandered through the house like a little boy lost in the mall / And an astronaut could've seen the hunger in my eyes from space // And I sang / Oh, What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? / What do I do without you? // On the morning when I woke up without you for the first time / I was cold so I put on a sweater and I turned up the heat / And the walls began to close in and I felt so sad and frightened / I practically ran from the living room out into the street // And the wind began to blow and all the trees began to pant / And the world in it's cold way started coming alive / And I stood there like a buisness man waiting for the train / And I got ready for the future to arrive // And I sang / Oh, What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? / What do I do without you?

john darnielle

1 comentário:

gi disse...

que coisa linda!

um abraço.