Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


sábado, julho 14

Não me lembro das vezes que a passei - tenho a certeza que é a minha melodia preferida (todos temos uma, caramba).
Abre o VA de segunda.

I went as far as losing sleep / I went as far as messing up my life / Unloving still strike me difference / A million miles away from home / And fifteen from a payphone // We reach out lonely on the sand / We reach out lonely on the sand / We reach out lonely on the sand / We reach out lonely on the sand // You're ten years older / And translate Japanese to English / And English to Japan-ese // It's not that simple / This dictionary / Never has a word / For the way I'm feeling / And it's nothing blame for me / Of a different dial and moral / What if I / Laid my head down on your stomach / And put my mouth to your hand / I cannot translate / Japanese to English / Or English to Japan-ese // What I had to say is unsaid / What I had to do is undone / And if it was the hurt / I'm sure it would not kill our hour // We reach out lonely on the sand / We reach out lonely on the sand / We reach out lonely on the sand / We reach out lonely on the sand / Above the water the aweful grey / Our current from Japan / Can't sweep away

2 comentários:

Cigano disse...

E aqui está o Grande Kozelek... Falamos a mesma língua, amigo Ri.Ma.
Abraço do Alta Fidelidade

ana marta disse...

esta, graças a um vidro azul de há uns anos ficou a ecoar dentro da minha cabeça ... e nunca passou. já a repeti tantas vezes ... uma canção demasiado grande ...