Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


terça-feira, março 27

Hope & Repair

Well, I moved back there and got a series of jobs / in restaurants and warehouses / Then I got a job as a delivery driver and my route / took me there / I met her while she was in the kitchen, watching TV / and drinking beer / My friends say that a prostitute has no heart, / But to me it's a lost and spinning world full of / unquestionable brutality / And from the East blows uncertainty, / And from the North blows complete despair / And from the South blows alcohol, / And from the West hope and repair // She would call me from an outside phone, and / we'd meet on her days off / Then she left that place with only a bag of clothes, and came to live with me at my apartment, / The streets surrounding my apartment are surrounded / by warehouses, buildings, and stores, and there's so / many people that it's a sea, / and still hardly anyone do I know / But she and I would sit in the bathtub, / watch tv and drink beer / And she said she loved me, and she said she would / stay with me // And months went on, and she barely left my place / she lived off her savings, / Then I came home one night to everything broken / and ruined / All her things were gone, and everything I owned / was in a pile / covered in gasoline / And the sheets on the bed were covered in blood / All the sheets were covered in blood // Oh to me it's a lost and spinning world, / A lost and spinning world, / And from the East blows uncertainty, / And from the North blows complete despair, / And from the South blows alcohol, / And from the West blows hope and repair

willy vlautin

Sem comentários: