Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


quarta-feira, março 14

It's raining today / and I'm just about to forget the train window girl / That wonderful day we met / She smiles through the smoke from my cigarette / It's raining today / But once there was summer and you / And dark little rooms / And sleep in late afternoons / Those moments descend on my windowpane / I've hung around here too long / Listenin' to the old landlady's hard-luck stories / You out of me me out of you / We go like lovers / To replace the empty space / Repeat our dreams to someone new / It's raining today / And I watch the cellophane streets / No hang-ups for me / 'Cause hang-ups need company / The street corner girl's a cold trembling leaf / It's raining today / It's raining today


scott walker

Sem comentários: