Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


quinta-feira, abril 20

I'm sick of food / So why am I so hungry / I was sick of you / But I don't mind seeing your little face / I was sick of love / So I just stopped feeling / But I couldn't find anything to take it's place / What'll I do with my time? / I'm sick of drink / So why am I so thirsty / I must have been born on the planet mercury / I just called to ask you what I said last night / I just called to ask you what I did last night / So what'll I do with my time? / Now I wake up and I don't have any gravity / Now I wake up still walking in my sleep / Now I wake up feel the world drawing away from me / And now I wake up still walking in my sleep / I'm sick of food / So why am I so hungry / I'm sick of feeling the world draw away from me / And now I wake up / Yeah I remember / Feel the whole world draw away from me / Now I wake up what good is it / Another bright nothing / Another day

mark eitzel (american music club), Sick of Food, in Everclear

Sem comentários: