Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


quarta-feira, abril 27

Ler a imagem do post anterior:

A guiding light

The sun peaked at noon
I watched it hoping it would rise
Just a little higher
And give me a guiding light
A guiding light

I must admit I felt some relief
When the sun began to sink
I mean who really wants to see
Things in blinding white
Blinding white

It grows dark
I feel my way home
Sleep
Sleep if you can sleep

Me I'll be staying up
Long into the night
Trying to prove wrong
All the statements I made

All the statements I just made

A guiding light

You were born in the middle of the night
What better time for a guiding light


Bill Callahan

Sem comentários: