Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass")


Vidro Azul ("Blue Glass"): its broadcastings began in RUC-Radio University of Coimbra, later extending to Radio Radar, and now on Radio SBSR. In its two-hour duration, this author’s project explores melancholic sonorities also experimenting, boundarylessly, with beautiful ethereal landscapes. Through several genres ranging from folk, glitch, indietronica, neoclassical, ambient, jazz, indie pop, minimal among others, themes are blended in an intentional attempt to create a coherent harmony.


quinta-feira, junho 10

Crawl Away

You crawled away from me.
slipped away from me.
I tried to keep a hold,
but there was nothing I could say.
you slid and crept away
and there was nothing I could say.
so what you're trying to say
is you don't wanna play.
but what you want and what you need
doesn't mean a fuck to me.
because I can see your back is turning.
if I could I'd stick the knife in.
this is love.
this is my love for you.
get up.
now.
say you won't go.

Kurt Wagner

Sem comentários: